Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Peer Review

       Today in class we met up with other kids. We reviewed our projects in groups of 5.

      For about 5-10 minutes I talked about my project. I got some awesome feedback from my group too. I was told that our idea of the lighting change when our main character opens up the letter was a good one. Based off of the lighting change though my group asked me a great question...

      Is our movie an anti war film?
 
      That got me thinking. I answered with no because we are just showing how someone got drafted in the war and his story of going into that particular war. The group that I was apart of really liked our plot and thought that we should not change any aspects of it.

Image result for group clip art  Image result for rain

No comments:

Post a Comment